Steps on How to download and Install MonsterVoIP Desktop App for MacOS
1. To download, open your preferred internet browser and go to https://monstervoip.com/downloads.
2. Scroll down to the see the list of available downloads and click on the Mac download link.
3. The download for the app should begin shortly. Once done, click the downloaded file to install the app.
4. A new window should open after opening the installer. Drag the MonsterVoIP Desktop App to the Applications folder.
5. Once done, open Launchpad and locate the newly installed Monster VoIP app.
6. A warning dialog box will open since the app is installed outside of the Apple App Store. Click on cancel.
7. Click on the Apple icon on the top left side of the screen then click System Preferences.
8. Click on Security and Privacy > General tab > Then Open Anyway.
8. The app will launch and remember these settings. Hence, these setup and warnings will no longer appear the next time the app is launched.
Once the app has launched, enter your user credentials on the username and password inputs then click on Save.
9. It will also ask you for your Microphone's permission. Just click on OK
10. Once done, everything should be good to go.
Please see guide below for the functions of each button on the app.