This articles shows how to Reset a Yeahlink Phone.
This reset process is applicable to all Yealink T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, CP, and VP Series.
The steps below will guide you on how to properly reset your Yealink phone back to factory settings.
Note: This must be done before provisioning your Yealink phone on your PBX, in the event that the phone has residual settings from a previous configuration.
- Make sure the phone is powered on.
- Wait until the “idle” screen is visible.
- Hold down the “OK” or “REDIAL” (if Android phone) or “Mute Indicator” button until the message “Reset to factory settings?” appears.
- Press “OK” or “Yes” depending on the model.
- The phone will then enter a re-boot sequence.