This article tells how to resolve missing "missed calls" log for yealink phones
Note: If you can't find some options in the steps below, please reach out to Monster VoIP support team.
- Office Manager Role
- Login to your Monster VoIP PBX portal.
- Go to Inventory and select Phone Hardware.
- Select the phone that you want to configure by clicking it's MAC Address.
- Inside the phone builder, review the current configuration of the phone first.
- In the phone's config file look for "account.1.missed_calllog", if the value is set to '0', this means missed call logging is disabled.
- Go back to "Phone Hardware" and this time click the pencil icon on the right side of said phone.
- Go to "Advanced" and add account.1.missed_calllog="1" inside the override box. Save and Resync afterwards.